Dear Psychology Students:
Below are answers to some of the most common end-of-the-semester questions students have.
- I create a new Final Exam each semester, so there is no answer to such questions as "What will be on the Final?," or "Will there be an essay?," etc. TO BE CLEAR, I WON'T/CAN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FINAL EXAM.
- Please bring a Scantron, a pencil, and a pen. We will use which ever of these becomes necessary.
- Your Course Paper or Research Proposal will be graded and returned to you via the same email address you used to send it to me as a .pdf file, but probably not before the end of the semester.
- If there is any test I have not handed back, that will also be done on the day of the Final Exam. I do not provide study guides, notes, my PowerPoints, etc. for studying for the Final Exam.
- I strongly encourage that you try and form study groups (or at least trade contact info.) with class members so you can prepare for Finals in each of your classes. It really makes studying more pleasant, and often more successful.
- Good luck, and don't get an ulcer over this!